Sunday, July 26, 2015

Womens Flowy Casual Rayon V Neck Sleeveless Crochet Trim Top

I love clothes sometimes my husband yells at me for buying them. But guess what i don't care because while some are wasting their money on stupid stuff i am buying things to make me look good.  I was so tickled when i got this shirt it is super cute. I live in florida and it's hot so i like to wear tank tops a lot and sometimes when going out i want to still look cute. This shirt came in three colors green, black and cobbler. I think the green is out of stock i am not sure but i am glad i was able to snag it. I did get it for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



The material on this shirt is 100% rayon. It has a off white crochet border. This also comes in small, medium and large. I did get large as i have big boobs so i wanted to make sure it was going to fit. It fits amazingly and is super comfy. It has a v neck and looks so great on. To clean this top it says to hand wash. I put mine on cold water on a gentle cycle in my washing machine then i let it hang dry.  I think women and teens would love this top it's so comfy and it really flatters any body type. If you would like to get this head on over to amazon.


No comments: