Sunday, July 26, 2015

Maternity Rayon Stretch Fold Over Waist Tie Dye Print Casual Long Maxi Skirt

I love theses types of skirts and when i saw this one in the Mint green i had to have it. It is made out of 96% rayon and 4% spandex. It is so comfy when on. I am short so i do step on it a bit but when i notice i am stepping on it i will just roll it up more.  This skirt does come in a couple different colors. I got the mint green as i mentioned above but it does come in lavender purple,  Dream black and Grey. It comes in small, medium and large. I got  it in medium.



It fits very well and is so comfy. You can wear this even if you aren't pregnant. Just a fyi to ladies.  I love this skirt and want to get the other colors to add to my collection because they are so comfy. To clean this skirt it says hand wash. But i put mine on a gentle cycle in cold water in the washing machine then hung it to dry. I did get this skirt for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  If you would like to get yourself this amazing skirt head on over to amazon.



No comments: