Monday, July 20, 2015

Moonmini White Luxury 3D Aesthetic Design Romantic Love

I was asked to review this beautiful case for free in exchange for a unbiased review. I don't have a iphone but my sister does and she wanted a new case so they were so nice to still let me review this. She has the iphone 6 4.7 inch.





This case is down right gorgeous. It's a white leather with gold 3d stuff on it. It has the Eiffel tower and two butterflies and the word love. I really think this case is amazing if it would fit my phone i would use it. It has a magnet closure so you know your phone will be safe at all times. Inside is the brown leather so it wont scratch your screen. also comes with a handle to loop through if you want to use it that way. It has a plastic hard backing in it that your phone just pops right in.  This is so girly and she loves it matter of fact she has people asking where she got it and she always tells them to go click the link in my blog to get right to it.  It is very light weight even with your phone in it.  The one thing that is amazing about this case is it will keep dust and dirt away from your phone. Also will help with scratches. If you would like to get this case head on over to amazon to get yourself this beautiful case.





No comments: