Tuesday, July 21, 2015

iFlash® Mini USB Car Charger

Do you hate having bulky cords in your car that get all tangled?  Well this little car charger will solve your issues. You will need a usb cord which you can get just about anywhere theses days. I got a small one so it's not a huge cord. You just simply plug this into your cigarette lighter.  It has a Led light that will tell you that it's charging and working correctly.  This is for iphones  and works really well.




I got this one not only because i hate tons of wires but hello it's pink i got tired of my husband always sealing my car charger then my phone has to go dead.  It's small enough that it wont take up much space if you decide to not leave it in your car you can stick it in your pocket or your purse. You will need to use your own cord as it does not come with one. If you would like to get this pretty pink car charger head on over to amazon. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: