Monday, July 20, 2015

Moonmini Deluxe Bow Lace Fashion Wallet Flip Cover

I was asked to review this case for free in exchange for a unbiased review. so let's jump right into it.




This case comes for several different models but the one i received was for a iphone 6 4.7 inch. I was so happy when the company would still let me review this for my little sister since i have the Samsung galaxy s5. It comes in a beautiful mint green with a gold chain and gold bow. The bow part is a magnet which will keep your phone closed and safe. This case is drop dead beautiful. I think ever girl should own one of theses. I know I want to get one for my phone.  It is made out of leather and really well made. Inside has two slots where you can put your id or credit cards so this will turn into a purse. Then has the black outer case where your phone snaps in. It has two little holes where you attach the chain to make it a purse. What drew me and my sister to this phone case is that it can be a purse to for those who like to go out with bringing your big old purse. It if very girly and she has gotten so many compliments on it. It is very light weight even with your phone inside.  Like i mentioned about i love this case and so does she if you want to get one head on over to amazon.  See if they have it for your phone.






No comments: