Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Headlamp

Have you ever been doing something and needed a light but needed your hands free? I know i have whether it was cleaning under the fridge or bottom of closet or heck even outside when we have no water. I have been in several situations where i needed a light and it was nearly impossible to do it while holding a flash light. Well that has all come to a stop now I received the headlamp for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  So now let's jump right into this review.




It comes in a plain brown box and the head light was wrapped in bubble wrap to keep it from breaking during shipping.  This head light is on a soft material headband that is adjustable which is great for those like me with a tiny head. It does not come with batteries. It takes 3 AAA batteries. To put the batteries in is simple pull down the plate on the back then pop it open. So easy to do. once the batteries are in. There is a button to push to turn it on and off. One click turns on a bright white light. two clicks turns the white light down a bit. Three clicks turns on red solid lights.  Four clicks gets a blinking white light. And last five clicks turns it off. This fits on my head nicely and doesn't hurt at all. It is really well made and so glad to finally have one.  You can use this head light for just about anything really.  I want to get another for my husband who does Air conditioning and uses head lamps a lot. I think he would really enjoy this. Because sometimes being in a attic trying to install a unit it is hard to wire it and hold a flash light. Half the time he is telling me how he has it in his mouth just so he can see. If you would like to get yourself or someone you love this head light head on over to amazon.










No comments: