Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Car Garbage Bag can hold 20 soft drinks cans

I got this trash can for my husband work van because he has a bad habit of throwing stuff every where and by the time he goes to clean it it's a nightmare. So he has asked me to get him one that could be a trash can or hold cans of drinks so they wont roll around. I have not found one that could do both that he has liked anyways. Well i was asked to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review and i jumped on it because this one has a hook to keep it from tipping over and looked very well made.




Once i got it i was blown away that i want to get one for my car. It has mesh pockets on the sides that you can stick stuff in. Has a super strong piece of Velcro and wiring inside around the lip of the bag. It stays open and doesn't fall over. Inside has the silver pvc lining that if something spills in it you can just wipe it down easier than a fabric. I really love that if you don't want anyone to know it's a trash can that it closes and just looks like a bag for the kids. I really do like this and will be getting another one for our personal car. Heck even if you didn't want to use this for trash or drinks keep the kids toys in it. That way they always have something in the car to keep them happy. If you would like to get this head on over to amazon.








No comments: