Saturday, July 18, 2015

ZIRAKI (TM) Adjustable Lumbar Lower Back Support

I have slip discs and bulging disc in my back so i am always in pain. I have been told a back brace would help. I didn't want to wear it because let's be honest i am a girl and who wants to show that. But finally when i was to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.  I accepted it because lately i have been in so much pain i haven't been able to get out of bed.




This lower back brace comes in a plastic bag that is resealable.  This brace comes in two colors. Beige and Black. I got the black one. It comes in several different sizes such as small, medium, large, xl,,xxl. I got the xxl as i plan to share it with my husband.  This brace is adjustable so with the xxl i was able to wear and so was he.  This brace is to help align your spine to help relieve pain also to help with sore muscles.  It will also help you from hurting it more than what it is.  It is made out of soft fish line cloth with magnets and Velcro.  You can also use this as a waist trimmer. I really love this brace more than the other one i have. When i walk the magnets move along with my body and it relieves pain. If you would like to get this brace i would suggest you head on over to amazon.
This company just offered me an amazing deal for you guys who want this brace. You can now get 15% using this code. 2UR2Z3S5




No comments: