Monday, July 27, 2015

Professional Callus Remover and Electronic Foot File



I don't know about you guys but i live in Florida and we love to be at the beach or pool and on the boat. But after a while of being in flip flops my heels get cracked and very dry. So bad that they will grab the carpet as i am walking. I hate it. When i got this foot file i was over the moon. Because i do own a puma stone and a foot file but those are a pain to be honest never really work that good. Maybe because i don't put enough pressure i am not sure.


This foot file runs off of two AA batteries that is included in the package. It also has a one extra file head and a velvet carrying bag and a brush.  The actual foot file machine is rather light weight. It has a push button to turn it on. To insert the batteries you just simply the back piece down and insert them.  There are two heads one is a little bit more ruff then the other one. But they are super easy to change. If you want to change them just press the two buttons on the side and it will pop out to put it back hold the buttons and push it back.  I like the fact that this one comes with a case to keep it in instead of holding onto the box. It works on both women and men.  Your feet do have to dry in order to use this machine. What i did was took a hot bath relaxed then when i got out i dried my feet then used the file to my heals. Then applied lotion after. This made a huge difference compared to the puma stone. I like this one a lot more i think because i don't have to apply any pressure or move my arm the machine does all the work for you. I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.


This was suppose to have a contest but due to them not having enough i wont be offering that. I hope you guys can understand.

No comments: