Saturday, July 25, 2015

OxGord Pet Bed Cushion Mat Pad Dog Cat Kennel Crate

I am a huge animal lover. I love my dogs so much when i was asked to review this bed in exchange for a review i jumped on. I wanted to get another bed for my kitchen for when i am doing dishes my little ones can lay there without laying on the hard tile floor. I got this bed and opened it up. I did wash the cover in a gentle cycle and then tumbled it dry.  I really like how this bed was made.




This bed does come in several different sizes. xsmall, Small, Medium, Large, Xl. XXl, XXXL,  I did order the large as i wanted them all to fit on it. On the bottom of the bed was velcro strips this is so if you want to use this in a crate it wont move because you can strap it down. I thought that was a super nice touch. However i am not using this bed in a crate so the strips on the bottom don't bug me. It does have a black pad inside this is to keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Since i live in Florida it's hot all year long.  It is fleeced lined and they really like theses types of beds.  It is light weight that when i do my cleanings i can move it.  As soon as i put the bed down my one chihuahua took it over.  She even went and got her blanket and dragged it to the new bed it was so cute.  I really love how the sides of this bed come up a little ways unlike the other beds that go in the crates. If you would like to get this bed i would go check out amazon.







No comments: