Monday, July 27, 2015

Chromo Inc® 7" Tablet

I love anything electronic who doesn't. I got this tablet and i did read some of the reviews and wow let me break this down for you guys. I got this tablet in pink for a discount rate in exchange for a review. Theses are my honest thoughts on it.  Over all quality is very nice. The pink is nice a bright and it's not as heavy as most tablets. Mine only took 4 hours to charge. It does come with everything you need to charge it. I left the plastic screen protector on until i get one. The camera quality isn't that great but I didn't get it for the camera. It is very easy to use. The response on it is very quick. I know this poor tablet got a lot of crap but i am completely happy with it.



I will say that in the manual it states the battery will turn green mine never did. Mine did however slowly move up to where the battery icon was white and full charged. Once mine was charged I turned it. I pushed the button on top and it turned on. It has a gorgeous wallpaper. I did go into the settings and i adjusted the brightness and other things. I think this is a great tablet for kids. It's enough to let them play games on. In order to download anything you will need to contact it to the internet.  It comes with 4 gb in it but you can put a micro sd card in it to get more storage. This tablet does not have GPS or Bluetooth capability. It is great for streaming movies. I had no delay even when playing games. I think so people really gave this tablet a run for it's money. I am a grown adult and i enjoyed this tablet while sitting in the car. It is also great for the kids to play with in the car to keep them happy. I do have another android tablet and a ipad. I would say again this tablet is great for kids. If you want to get this tablet head on over to amazon.








No comments: