Sunday, July 26, 2015

Womens Casual Cotton Athletic

I love shorts with living in florida it gets really hot that i hardly wear pants. I got theses shorts to wear while hubby plays golf. I did get them for a discount rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I wore them out on the golf course and finally wasn't having my shorts glued to me. They are light weight and very breathable.  They come in a couple different colors. I got the pink and white ones because i love pink. I do want to get the other ones as they are so comfy.  They come in small, medium and large. I got the large to make sure they would fit perfectly.



The material on theses shorts are 92% cotton and 8% spandex.  Theses shorts would be great for working out at the gym or heck even running.  To clean theses short i through them in the washing machine by themselves on cold to make sure they wouldn't shrink. Then i tumbled them dry. Like i mentioned above i will be getting the other colors because theses shorts are amazing. Trust me you would love theses. If you would like to get theses head on over to amazon.



No comments: