Saturday, July 25, 2015

Infant Pacifier Detachable Holder

I think theses are super cute and it also helps when the baby drops the pacifier. I was told this was a panda bear that is why i jumped on it. But it is just a brown bear it is still super cute. I did not use the pacifier it came with as my little one is very picky with them. I like the fact that this little bear holds the pacifier with a piece of Velcro. So i was able to change the pacifier. It also makes cleaning both a lot easier. The bear is super soft and will not scratch your little ones face.  Did get this little bear for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. 



I am so happy i did i have looked at theses before but never broke down and bought one. Let me tell you when my little one sees this pacifier holder it's instant giggles. Which makes me super happy. It is very well made. I made sure to give it a pull to make sure it wouldn't come apart.  Please before you use this make sure to sanitize the pacifier if you choose to use the one it came with. If you would like to get this head on over to amazon





No comments: