Monday, July 6, 2015

Sumsonic S300 Extreme

I love electronics of all sorts. But most of all i love anything to do with cameras. With me being a photographer i always jump on things like this. I was asked to review this video camera for free in exchange for a unbiased review. So let's jump into this review.




It came in a white box inside was the camera, manual, usb charging cable and mounts. I will admit when i first got this it was confusing to me how to put the mounts together. But after looking at it for a while i figured it out. I got the mount that fits on a bike handle. This little camera is rather cool. You can record video or take photos. It's small enough to fit in your pocket. I like that the case on it is waterproof and dust proof to help make it better. I wanted to use it on my bike but my tires are flat and i have not had time to get them fixed. So to show you the quality of it i used it while we played golf and  recorded what was around.  I loved how it attached to the  golf cart  so i don't have to hold a video recorder. Makes my life ten times easier.  This camera does come charged a little bit but i would highly suggest before using it to charge it. To charge it you can do it via usb cord to your computer or if you have a ac adapter that works with a usb cord. It took about an hour to charge which wasn't long at all. Once it was done charging i then installed a sd card in it. To do this on the bottom there is a little button you push down to get the door to open and install the sd card you just simple slide it in and it will click.  Then closed the door. There is four buttons on this camera.  The one button is a red line that is what you click to record.  Middle button is to turn it on and off. Then there is a display and a mode button.  I really love how this is small but still able to use to get good recordings. I did notice the sound on it is low but that doesn't bug me.  I really enjoyed this little camera and would suggest it to anyone who wants something like this it's basically the cheaper version of a go pro. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.






No comments: