Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Moonmini Colorful Border Tempered Glass Film Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5

Have you ever had a screen protector on and it has tons of scratches or bubbles that annoy the crap out of you.  I know we all have been there. It's such a pain to always have to change them  well keep reading i have the answer to your problems. I was asked to review this product  for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






I got this one for a Samsung Galaxy s5 it comes in several different colors. Champagne, Black, Blue, Pink, Red, White and yellow. I got the blue one.  It has a high transparency of 98% when you put it on the phone it changes the look and is super clear unlike the peal and stick screen protectors. I really like that this is anti- shadder proof  and whoa no finger prints.  Unlike the peal and stick ones this one you wont be able to scratch and ruin. Which is a huge plus for me. It comes in a wood like box which i really thought was amazing packaging. Inside is a wet and dry pad and the screen and two other items.  I was a little worried this would be a pain to get on like the other ones i have tired. But to be honest this one was so simple just line it up and put it on. Make sure your screen is clean that is why they give you the pads. If you get air bubbles under it use a cleaning cloth or the piece they give you to remove it. I didn't have any bubbles which was super nice. I like the fact that this seems like it will last a lot longer than other screen protectors i have used in the past. If you would like to get this for your phone head on over to amazon.







No comments: