Monday, February 29, 2016

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 8.8 fl. oz

I have to be honest when a friend told me about this i was like nah not for me. But after talking to her more i was like i must try this.




It comes in a 8.8 fl oz jar. It has a screw on and off lid. Underneath the lid was a piece of foil i peeled it back and omg i was in heaven. If you love coffee this is for you. I could sit here and smell this all day. Okay let me move on. I then went to the bathroom and turned on the water to take a bath. I got my legs wet then took some of the scrub out. It feels gritty to the touch but also soft. Not sure if that makes sense.  I rubbed it into my legs and waited a little bit once i felt i sat long enough i rinsed it off. You could feel all the oils left. I rubbed them into my skin then got out and took a towel and pat dried my skin. Even hours later my skin still feels super soft and silky. Most the time i have to apply lotion after a bath or shower. This time i didn't. I am hooked. This would make a great gift for anyone who loves scrubs or heck even coffee.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: