Friday, February 19, 2016

G.G.Martinsen 16 GB Purple Portable MP3/MP4 Player with Multi-lingual OS , Multi-Functional MP3 Player / MP4 Player with Mini USB Port, Voice Recorder

This mp3 player looks just like a apple ipod in design wise. When i got it i quickly learned it's nothing like it. I was hoping that the button would spin like an apple.



I love how this came in a very pretty purple shade. Also that it's 16 gb which means it can hold quite a bit of music. This mp3 player is a not my favorite. The controls are a pain to remember what does what.  This says you can put books on it but honestly i don't think i will ever do that screen is way to small. I did charge it once i got it didn't take long at all. Then the next day i dragged and dropped music onto it. It does come with 2 songs and 2 photos all ready on it. You can delete those if you don't like it.  In the package this came with headphones but those kinds hurt my ears so i wont be using them. I plan to use this in my car to hook up to my cd player.  As for the buttons when you get to a song if you want to go back to the menu you have to hit the fast foward to go up and down. Then play to get out of it. If you hold menu button it will take you back to the menu. The middle round button controls the volume. Like i said it could be that i am use to an apple ipod but i was hoping the controls would be just as easy.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.









No comments: