Saturday, February 6, 2016

Best Prenatal Vitamin for Womens Health Before and with Pregnancy - 120 Count - With Folic Acid

I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple years now. Sadly it's not working out for me. But i heard that taking prenatal's would help. So i started.


They helped me with growing my hair and nails out fast.  What i love about theses is there is 120 in this bottle so it will last me a long time.  They are not only good for when you are pregnant even while trying to.  I have never heard of this brand but i have to be honest i have tried several others and i always hated the taste prenatal's leave in your mouth. This is the first brand not to give me that funky taste.  It has folic acid in it along with iron. They can really help you out.  Theses would make a great gift for any mom to be.



I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: