Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Makeup Beauty Sponge Blender for Liquid Foundation

I love make up i mean what girl doesn't. This makeup set is great for girls who are just learning also great for experience makeup artist.


The packaging is down right beautiful.  It comes with two pink sponges just like the beauty blender. Then a powder brush. This set comes in pink and pink and gold. I got the pink and gold. I think it's a nice classy touch. The brush is small so you can carry it in your purse or makeup bag without taking up space. Just simply pull the cap off then twist it down and boom you have the brush. To seal it back up twist it then put cap on. I think this was a nice touch to keep germs off your brush.  The pink sponges are latex free so you don't have to worry about breaking out. They are great for applying foundation. It really helps blend it better. So you don't get a caked on look.  The bristles on the brush are super soft. I really enjoyed this set. I think it would make a great gift for any girl or adult.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: