Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dilanco 18K Rose Gold Plated Multi-Gemstone Hollow Bangle Bracelets for Women

When i first got this bangle i took it out of the box and it was wrapped in a plastic bag. I took it out of there. I then looked on the inside for markings as i do with all jewelry. This listing says it's 18k rose plated. However i did not see any markings.


It is a rather beautiful piece of jewelry. It did take me a while to figure out how to open it to wear it. After a couple of minutes i did figure out you have to pull but lift up to get it to unlatch. Now i will admit this way is kind of a pain to get off by yourself.  I have a small wrist and this bracelet was a big snug on me. I was hoping it would be a little more loose.  It is very light weight while wearing it and not wearing it. Which i thought was nice. If you are worry about having a issues with it turning you green. You can coat it with clear nail polish to protect your skin.  This really is a beautiful piece to own.  This would make a nice gift for anyone.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: