Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Eason Eyewear Women's Fashion Designer Cat Eye Sunglasses EYE Styled 60 mm Blue/Purple

I love sunglasses that is one of my biggest weakness. I am always buying them. I saw theses and thought i need them. How cute they are blue/purple and have a leopard print on the side.  The lens is purple. What i love the most about theses glasses is when wearing them they don't hurt my nose. Also the lens are dark but not so dark that when i look through them it's clear.


Theses glasses come packaged very well and protected. It comes with a black draw string pouch and a cleaning cloth.  This is what my husband calls bug eyes i like them because it protects my eyes all the way around.  I want to get the other colors they have. Theses are great sunglasses so worth the money.


I got theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: