Friday, February 12, 2016

Jackson Hole Home HEAVIER Microfiber 4PC Sheet Sets, Super Soft, Stronger & Durable, Wrinkle & Fade Resistant, Deep Pocket, Red, Queen

I needed a new set of sheets. I am so picky i really love microfiber sheets they are so soft and cozy to sleep on.  I really wanted a nice set in red.


Theses sheets come in a plastic bag that you can keep to store them in or you can toss. When i got them i took them out of the packaging and put them in the wash. I washed them in cold and them i tumbled them dry to avoid them from shrinking. I wash all my sheets and blankets this way.  Then i put them on my bed. That night we slept all night no tossing and turning we had a good night rest.  Theses sheets doe come in several different colors and also sizes.  I really love how they have deep pockets. They stay on without coming off like some sheets.   This is a 4 piece set it has the 1 fitted sheet which measures at 60 x 80". The flat sheet measures at 90 x 102". Then there is two pillow cases. I did get this in a queen size. The pillow cases measure at 20 x 30". This is a great set of sheets. I want to get the other colors. They would make a great gift.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: