Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SO&CO New York Specialty Platinum Multifunction Ice Blue Mens Stainless Steel Professional Dive Watch

I got this for my husband for valentine's day.  I did come a couple days after which was a bummer but it was fine. It comes in a nice black box.  This watch looks so nice in person photos couldn't capture it's true elegance.


My husband put this on i need to take it to get some links out because it's a bit big on his wrist. He really loves the set up of this watch and the colors.  It's packaged very well you will need to peel the plastic off it.  This is a great watch for any man in your life.  This watch is made out of stainless steel. I really love the clasp it's different than the other watch i got it. It has a fold over with two push buttons to open it.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: