Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Seamless Surfaces Bamboo Extra Large Cutting Board 18x12x¾" with Deep Run-off Well Essential Home Kitchen Accessory for Food Preparation and Cooking B

I just redid my kitchen and lately i have been leaning towards bamboo a lot more. I think it is a clean and sleek design.


This cutting board is 18x 12 3/4". It's a nice size. I love how it has a lip so the juice now when cutting onions stay on board instead of all over my counter like my plastic cutting board.  This makes chopping and slicing a lot easier. It doesn't slide all over the counter.  One thing i love the most about bamboo is it's more sturdy to use and also a lot easier to clean.  Bamboo has been proven to build less germs.  When you get this i would suggest to treat it with a bamboo oil. Never soak it in the sink as you will ruin it. Also this is not dish washer safe.  You can get the cleaner for this at any store. I am very impressed with this cutting board and so happy i was able to snag it. One of the corners of mine was split and if you run your hand over it gives you splinters. But i am going to see if my husband can sand it down or coat it.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: