Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Baby Car Seat Cover with Window Flap System - Control Light, Temperature, Visibility!




I got this for a gift for a friend she is having a little boy and i thought this would make a great gift.


It comes packaged in a chevron draw string bag. I think this is a great way to store it when your not using it.  I thought this would make a great gift to block the baby from the wind when it gets cold outside.  This is very easy to put on and take off. I love how it has a window flap so you can see your baby without having to take everything off.  It is made out of 100% cotton. It is super soft. It makes a great gift like i mentioned it will protect any baby from just about anything.  I love it the pattern is just to die for. It would work for either gender.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: