Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Amber Crown PAC-SGD1 Flea and Tick Control Collar with Adjustable Leather Strap for Dogs and Cats



I have a little chihuahua who loves to pose and model for me. With me being a professional photographer works out great. I saw this and thought wow this is super cute she will think it's a new necklace. It will also help keep the fleas away.



We live in Florida and some time it gets so hot that the fleas get really bad. We don't use flea medication on her because she is allergic to it.  So i have been looking for another way. This little collar is super cute. It comes in several different sizes and want to get one for our big dog. It has a metal buckle and leather strap. The front and side is the amber beads.  She has been wearing this for a week straight and i have not seen one flea on her. So i am hooked.  This is great for anyone who also has cats or dogs who have allergies to fleas.  I am going to get one for my big dog and another small one for my mom's dog. I think theses are a lot better than using harsh chemicals on our fur babies.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: