Thursday, February 11, 2016

Muslin Cotton Baby Crib Sheet From Pretty Babies. They are Soft, Breathable, & Light Weight. Fitted Crib Sheet for Baby

My best friend found out she is having a little boy. This sheet is going to be great for a gift. I am making a huge basket of stuff for him. Since i am the god mother i get to spoil him rotten.


This sheet comes in three colors. I got the blue one which has the cutest little whales on it. This sheet is light weight and super soft. It's made out of 100% organic cotton.  It is breathable which is great for any little one.  This sheet will fit a standard crib mattress.  She will wash theses before putting in the crib and will wash in cold water and tumble dry to keep it from shrinking.  There was no odor when i opened the package which is a huge plus for me.  This sheet makes a great gift and i want to get another one so she has a couple.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: