Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Rolling Metal Hanging Rack for Clothes

I have been wanting a clothing wrack i can leave in my laundry room to hang stuff up that cant be put in the dryer.  I have been looking for a while finally found one i liked.


When i got this you have to put it together. It comes in several pieces. The manual was nice but it didn't take long at all to put together. Once it was together i noticed the rolling wheels don't roll the way i thought they would. Also the shelf i don't even use it because it doesn't stay. I wish it was a bit bigger to that way it would stay.  Once it's put together i also noticed if you hang to much on it. It moves almost like it's not sturdy enough.  I would suggest if you get this to leave it in one spot not to move all over. Also not to put to much on it. I noticed four of my husband shirts and it seemed to be wiggly. I even check to make sure i had it screwed together tight and i do.  I was not as happy with this as i was when i saw it online. But it does do the job for now.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: