Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Mandoline Slicer

I love to cook but lately have been hating chopping and slicing things. I have a slicer but you have to use it on a cutting board. It's a pain because the juices from the onion go everywhere.  So when i saw that this one has where the food goes in it's own tray i was sold.



Inside was the tray and 4 slicers along with the safety guard.  Each slicer is stainless steel. You can either chop or slice or grate your cheese's, veggies and much more.  This little kitchen gadget is my new best friend. I think everyone who loves to cook needs one of theses. It cuts the prep time in half. I first washed this in warm water and mild soap. I then let it air dry that night i put it together picked the blade i wanted and started to go to town. The safety guard is nice your food sticks to that so your fingers never come near the blades.  The blades are super sharp so be careful never let children touch this.  I really love how when your done with and ready to put it away it has a lid and everything fits perfectly inside. This is my favorite and number one kitchen tool i go to now. I have to get one for my friend who loves to cook too.


I did get this for a discounted rate  in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: