Friday, February 5, 2016

Green Earth Frying Pan 3-Piece Set

I love to cook. I have been looking for a new set of frying pans for months. When i saw theses green earth ones. I thought to myself. Theses look really nice.



They come wrapped in plastic with a card board piece forming a box around the pans. I took them out and inside were theses little green fabric pieces to protect them while being stored. It helps protect from scratches and scrapes. I thought this was a nice touch. I washed all three pans before using them.  Theses pans are ceramic  and what i love about them the most is when using them you don't smell the metal while cooking. Food doesn't have a metal taste to.

Theses pans do have some weight to them. They have a large rubber handle.  I have used theses pans for a week now and they have held up rather nicely. I do wash theses pans with hot water and soap. I haven't had any issues cleaning them. Once they are dry i do season them to help them last longer.  I also spray them with pam so food wont stick to it. If i don't and food does i let it soak over night.  When cooking in theses pans i suggest not using metal cooking utensils so you don't cause scrapes.  Theses pans are my number one favorite so much i have thrown out the crappie pans.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.








No comments: