Friday, February 5, 2016

Silver Tone Birthstone Dark Blue December Crystal Stud Earrings with Swarovski Elements

I have been wanting to change my earrings up a bit. I wanted to add a little bit of color to my ears. So when i saw dark blue crystal studs. I thought you know what i am a December baby why not.


Theses studs are so beautiful in person. they sparkle when the light catches them. The studs are made out of brass so if you cant wear fake i would suggest coating them or not wearing for a long period of time.  The stone is 7 mm and the studs are 12 mm. So even if you have chunky ears you will still have enough room. Theses are made very well and they don't snag my hair which is a good thing.  Theses are down right beautiful and would make a great gift for anyone you don't have to be born in December to enjoy theses.  They come with a white leather drag string bag. I would have liked to see theses in a box so when you aren't wearing them you don't loose them.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: