Friday, February 26, 2016

The Art of Cure Baltic Amber Teething Necklace

My best friend found out she is pregnant with a little boy. She is super happy i got her one of theses. Once little man arrives and get a little older he will be able to enjoy this.



Theses necklaces to me are a bit short and tiny. But she is happy with it. I was hoping it would be a bit bigger so she would be able to get more uses out of it. It comes in a white bag with a certificate. Theses are great for babies who are teething, drooling or just fussy. I like how when you put it on the baby cant get it off to choke.  There is something about theses that babies and kids love. I was so happy i was able to snag this for her.  He will be able to enjoy this once he is old enough.



I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: