Thursday, February 25, 2016

eCoreCell - Q11 6000mah Multi-function Vehicle Car Jump Starter Mobile Power Bank Battery Charger Emergency Kit with LED Torch Flashlight

I have a older car and it tends to have it's moments where it wont work. For example last thursday i was out shopping and when i came back to my car it wouldn't start. It has a brand new battery in it. We are slowly fixing her up but seems like when you fix one thing another breaks.


So i remember i got this and had it in my trunk. I called my husband to let him know where i was. He was only a couple streets over so he came over and hooked this up for me.  Let me back this up when i first got this i charged it up. Yes the battery pack I charged it for 3 hours once it was full i then unplugged it. This is a great little thing to have not only can you jump your car with you can also charge your phone or mp3 player.  I was so happy to have this and not have to wait on someone else to jump me. This makes it ten times easier. I would suggest this to anyone who has a older car like me.



I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

MAXMADE USB Power Bank/Car Jump Starter from Bizarkdeal

I ordered this charger with some skepticism, not expecting such a small device to deliver much in the way of cranking power. Quite unexpectedly, I had the opportunity to try the device the day after delivery as the Mercedes GL SUV we had stored for the winter had a completely flat battery, thanks to a failed battery tender. Not even the dome light would illuminate. Thinking there was virtually no chance that the Maxmade would provide the juice for a start, I was astonished when, after leave the device connected for about a minute, the vehicle fired right up. Truly amazing.

NOTE: I received this product at a discount for sharing my unbiased experience.