Friday, February 26, 2016

Emoji Universe: 2-Ply Professional Practice Golf Balls, 12 Emoji Balls

I love emoji's so much i think they are so cute. My husband and i play golf here and there. When i saw theses i had to have them. Could you imagine hitting the crying emoji. I think it's so funny since most my balls tend to find water.




Theses golf balls come in a set of 12 there is 2 of each ball.  Theses are just like any golf ball you would buy expect ten times better in my opinion. I know sometimes when playing golf at least here in Florida sometimes it would be rather hard to find your ball. Now there is no problem theses are bright yellow. I do want to get another set to keep in my bag. Most people would probably just put theses on a shelf no not me i am going to use them on the range.   Theses balls make golfing more fun for me. I get a little chuckle every time i hit one.


I did get theses for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: