Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Toy For Dogs Puppies - Top Cool Rubber Dog Chew Toy - Best for Aggressive Chewers- Small Medium Large Dogs Breeds.

When i saw this bone i thought why not right all dogs love new toys and it was infused with bacon. I figured my dogs would love it. Boy was i wrong...


Once i got it i took it out of the plastic and i smelled it huge mistake it down right stunk to me. Then I gave it to my dogs my one chihuahua licked it that was it. They wanted nothing to do it with it. Talk about a huge disappointment.  I think maybe because my dogs have gotten older they have become more picky about their toys. Sadly mine wanted nothing to do with this bone. Not sure if they didn't like the smell of it or if they are just not into that type of toy anymore. However the bone it's self is made very well. It's a good size. Just because it didn't work for my dogs it is okay. I will be giving it to the locate pet shelter where i live.  This bone claims its great for all size dogs.  The lady at the pet shelter was so tickled when i brought a bag of toys up there and said how my dogs did lick this one and then wanted nothing to do with it she said it would be fine. I was worried because my dogs scent was on it none of the shelter dogs would want it.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: