Friday, February 19, 2016

Fun and Festive Tropical Themed Palm Tree Wind Chimes

I live in Florida so when i saw theses i loved it. It has palm trees at the top and the super cute pink flamingo at the bottom. This totally reminds me of a summer beach day.



It comes packaged very well. The palm trees and flamingo feel like they are made out of wood and hand painted.  It has 4 chimes in the middle they measure at 20' long by 8' wide. They make such a beautiful sound when the wind blows. On the top it has a little round circle loop you can hook it to a nail or push pin. You can use this inside or outside. I cant make up my mind if i want it on the porch or in the lanai.  This is such a beautiful piece. It would make a great gift for anyone.  I have a friend who lives up north and is getting hit with snow so bad she said ah this reminds me of a tropical vacation. I want to get another one to get for her.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: