Sunday, February 7, 2016

Wonka Party Favorites Assoreted Candy Sweetarts, Nerds, Laffy Taffy & Everlasting Gobstopper 3 Pounds

We love sweetarts, laffy taffy, nerds and gobstoppers. When i saw this my husband we needed it. It comes in a 3 lb. bag.  Once we got this we opened it up right away.


My husband and I started eating it right away. After a week all that is left is the laffy taffy and nerds. This will bring anyone back to their childhood. This would be great for a birthday party, Halloween or for your love one for valentines day.  Each piece of candy is wrapped individual. The laffy taffy was a little tough to get out of the wrapper.  There was two different kinds of nerds. There was grape and strawberry.  My favorite out of this bag of candy is the sweetarts.   The gobstoppers have three in a package. Theses were so good. I would suggest this to anyone who loves candy.


I did get this for a discount rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: