Monday, February 8, 2016

GG Beauty Premium Synthetic Makeup Brush Set 11 Piece - Cosmetics Set, Kit with Black Pouch (Brown)

I love makeup and brushes. I can never have to many. Theses make great gifts to.


This 11 piece set comes in a gorgeous black pouch. You can store them in this pouch or leave them out to display. I have two owl mugs on my vanity that i stick makeup brushes in to make it easier to grab them also cuter. This set would be great for anyone who is just learning makeup or a experience makeup artist.  When i got theses brushes i took them out of the plastic and took baby shampoo and cleaned them. Then laid them flat to dry.  The bristles on theses brushes are amazing they are so soft.  The pouch has a magnet closure it would be great to keep theses for when you travel or keep them in your purse.

The brushes in this set are

powder brush
small powder brushes
blush brushes
foundation brush
large eye shadow brush
fan brush
eye smudge brush
eye shadow brush
angle eyeliner brush
lip brush
ultra fine eyeliner

I love theses brushes. They are so worth every penny.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.







No comments: