Tuesday, February 16, 2016

iRULU eXpro X1a 9 Inch Quad Core Tablet PC, Google Android 4.4 Kitkat, 1024*600 Resolution, 8GB Nand Flash(Black)

I knew valentine's day was coming up my husband has been asking for a new tablet to play his game and watch netflix. The last tablet i got him took a really beating he didn't put it in a case and took it to work with him.


This 9' tablet comes in  a brown cardboard box. I took it out and charged it up. It takes 10 hours to fully charge. While it's charging it will have a blue light. When it's done charging the light will go off. I plan on getting a case for this tablet.  This tablet has dual cameras.  It also has a micro mini sd slot that you can put a sd card in there to get more memory. It doesn't come with one. Inside the box was the tablet, usb cord and manual.  You will need to have the ac adapter to plug the usb into unless you charge via computer. Once it was charged i then set it up with date, time, year. Then my google account link to it. I used this tablet for about 2 weeks and i have had zero issues with it. I watch movies, youtube and play games and it has worked just fine. It is light weight.  It does have a camera on the front and back but the picture quality in my opinion is rather low.  There is a slot where you can put a micro sd card in. I got this for my husband to play his games on.  This is a great tablet for kids or adults.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: