Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Factory Direct Craft? Feline Friends Holiday Scarf and Hat Set for Cats and Small Dogs- Set of 4

I have a little chihuahua who loves to pose and model things for me. She is the most cutest in her little clothes. When i saw this i thought i need this for holiday photos.



When i got theses i thought at first they goofed and sent me 4 then i went back saw it was a set of 4 how nice you get more for your money.  The little hats and scarf are super cute. I opened it right away and took her to the garage in front of my backdrop and put the scarf on first. I wish it was a bit longer but it's okay i got it to stay and look cute. Then moving on to the hat at first i was like how does this stay on. Inside the had there is a strap that goes around their head. below you will see how cute it looks on your pets.  The hat measures at 3.5" wide and 7" long. The scarf measures at 23" long and 2.5" wide.   This is a super cute set.


I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

such a cutie patutty