Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Metallic Gold Foil Fringe Curtain. 3 ft. x 8 ft. Foil

I am a professional photographer and i got this for a birthday shoot i have coming up.  It was not bad priced so i figured why not.


It comes in a plastic wrap bag and the gold foil is wrapped around cardboard. This curtain is 3ft by 8ft. Once i put it up on my backdrop stand i noticed it wasn't as full as i wanted. I think i will have to order another one to get the look i am going for. But on a good note the curtain is beautiful.  It does come in two colors gold and silver.  It is not bad priced at all so it is worth the money. It will be a great backdrop for me i just have to get another one like i mentioned to get the look i want.  As you see below my dog is sitting in front of it to show you. I took this photo in my garage with my cell phone.






No comments: