Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Precision Living - Small Waterproof Travel Cosmetic Makeup Bag - With Bonus 100 Beauty Tips Included - Makeup And Accessories Not Included - Organizer

I love makeup and i am pretty sure i am not the only girl who does. I love having makeup bags to keep makeup in my purse to keep if from ruining it.



This makeup bag comes in a plastic bag and it's folded. I had to stick something in it to make it hold it's shape. After a couple of days it was fine. I do use this inside my purse to hold my makeup from getting the inside of my purse dirty. It's super easy to open and close.  It's a super cute hot pink waterproof bag.  This bag measures at 8" long and 5.5" tall. You can fit quite a bit inside this makeup bag.  You could also use this for pens or anything else you like.


I did get this for free free in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: