Monday, August 22, 2016

12" Small Stuffed Unicorn. Beautiful Plush Toy for Your Princess

I love unicorns they are so cute and magical.  I saw this one and had to have it.


It didn't take long to get to me.  It comes in a clear plastic bag. I opened it up and this unicorn is super soft. It's body is white with a pink furry tail and mane. The hooves are sparkly pink.  It is 12 inches long. It's super squishy and super cute. I am a professional photographer and i wanted to have something super girly for a up coming newborn shoot.  Her saddle is attached with a little piece of velcro and is able to be removed.   The legs are in the laying down they don't stand up.  This unicorn is great for little girls to love and squeeze.  The stitching on this unicorn is very well that was one thing i double checked before posing with the baby.


If you would like to get this unicorn please head on over to amazon.


I did get this unicorn for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: