Thursday, August 4, 2016

STSTECH Socks Rack with 20 Clips Stainless Steel Round

I have been looking at this product for a couple of years. I have been wanting this for my laundry room.



This rack has 20 stainless steel clips on it. You are able to clip socks and bras on it to dry. It also comes with plastic hangers that you can extend to fit any size shirt.  This works great for my bras because i don't like to stick my expensive bras in the dryer and hanging them to dry can be a pain sometimes. Now with this i am able to hang them and when they are dry just un-clip them.  This is made out of stainless steel and it seems like it will last a long time.  You can even use this outside on hot summer days to hang towels from the beach or pool. I will say make sure you hang this from something sturdy as it does get heavy.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.


No comments: