Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Ivation Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM with Power Hose Nozzle Gun and Turbo Wand, All Parts Included, W/ Built in Soap Dispenser

My husband has been wanting a pressure washer for a couple of years now. But let's be honest they are not cheap. I never thought we needed one i was very old fashion for cleaning cars, the house, and drive way. Till i got in a car accident and hurt my back and now i struggle doing things.



I hopped on amazon and came across this pressure washer and it looked like a really nice one. This one didn't take long to get to me. I waited for my husband to get home and we opened it up. Took it out and attached all the parts to the machine. Then took it outside and hooked up the water hose to it. Then plugged it in.  On the front of the machine is a on/off button just flip it up to turn on and down to turn off.  This is a little loud when on but that is normal.  This has a soap dispenser.  It has 5 different nozzles and each one has different angles.  I used the 40 degree one on the house in the photos below you will see green stuff on the side of the house from the rain.  After we sprayed the house it took all that stuff off.  The next day we used the pressure washer for the drive way we used the other nozzle handle that it comes with and sprayed the drive way to clean it up. My car had a bad oil leak and it was all over the drive way after spraying it looks a lot better. Then i opened the soap container and filled it up and washed my husband work van with the soap nozzle. This is a great pressure washer and he is super happy with it.

If you would like to get this pressure washer head on over to amazon.

I did get this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.






No comments: