Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Solray 6 Pack of LED A19 - 60 Watt Equivalent Soft White (2700K) Frosted Light Bulb 800 Lumens

I  am always needing light bulbs. and buying them local can be rather expensive. I saw theses on amazon and it's a 6 pack.


They come packaged very well and protected.  There is 6 white led bulbs in 60 watts. They are a soft white light. I love that i can have a couple on hand if anything else happens.  They are light weight which is great. With the led lights they are suppose to be a lot better on your electric bill. I got theses to use in a little lamp that sits by my chair at night so i can read and also do work on the computer. Since it's a soft white light it doesn't hurt my eyes.


I did get theses bulbs for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: