Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Big Boss 2-Quart Ice Cream Maker

My husband loves ice cream we use to have one of those machines where you had to churn it well needless to say we both hated it and got rid of it. I have been looking for a easier way to make ice cream.


I came across this machine and thought i would give it  a go. It's pocket book friendly.  When i first got this machine i took it out of the box and read the instruction manual. I then washed all the parts that needed to be washed. The inside ice cream bucket needs to go in the freezer. I have a stand up freezer so i stuck it on the top shelf and towards the back. I then got really sick and was in the hospital so by the time i got around to using this machine that tub was in the freezer for 6 days.  I hooked everything up and even used rock salt after reading the reviews on it. This does work and make ice cream. The bottom was rock hard and it was ice cream. The top on the other hand was soup. The container was still frozen.  I just took it out and put it in a tupper ware and stuck it in the freezer to harden more. No biggie it's a lot less work than using a churn one.  After a couple of hours i took the tupper ware out of the freezer and opened it up and grabbed a spoon and we tried it. Yummy i made the plain vanilla ice cream it was so good.  I think this machine would be super fun to use if you have kids. I think they would get a kick out of it.


I did get this for free in exchange for a unbiased review.



No comments: