Sunday, August 28, 2016

Big Boss Swirlio Frozen Fruit Dessert Cups - Set of 4 Cups - Comes in 4 different colors - Red Green Purple and Turquoise.

I have been looking for some super cute bowls to have pudding and ice cream in. I don't like to eat a lot of that stuff as it hurts my tummy. So i got on amazon and was browsing around when i saw theses.



First off the price is amazing for theses. They come four to a pack and the colors are bright bold and fun. Inside the package was the following colors Greenish blue. redish pink,  Purple and yellow. I used the greenish blue one for pudding the one night.  They are made out of a heavy duty hard plastic. I would suggest hand washing theses. I know they say they are dishwasher safe but my dishwasher has been known to melt anything plastic not sure why.  Theses bowls are a lot bigger than i was expecting them to be but i love how you are able to enjoy your sweet snack in style.  We tested it out the second night with store bought pudding cups. You can fit two of them into one bowl.  To clean theses bowls i just used mild soap and warm water than let them air dry. I want to get another set so we have two of each color.


If you would like to buy theses cups please click here.


I did get theses bowls for free in exchange for a unbiased review.





No comments: