Friday, August 19, 2016

Hazelnut K Cups - For All Keurig Machines - by Mixpresso (50 Count)

I love coffee and when i saw theses and thought to my self oh yes. You cant beat the price i have noticed that kcups the amount you get in the store are getting smaller and smaller. But the price sure does keep climbing.



I ordered theses in hazelnut as that's the flavor i drink the most. Theses work with any k-cup coffee machine. I was super happy that there is 50 in a box i will have coffee for a long time.  When this coffee is in the k-cup machine it smells amazing when brewing. I want to get another box for my parents for Christmas. This would make great gifts for any coffee lover.  Like i mentioned above how k-cups are getting expensive that we were buying bag coffee and using the filter one for my k-cup machine. But since this box has 50 k-cups you get more for your money. There is enough for your friends and family.  I am normally very picky on brands of coffee i buy but i have to say when drinking this coffee it was smooth and i have to say one of the best ones i have in a long time.


If you would like to buy this coffee for yourself head on over to amazon.



I did get this coffee for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review.




No comments: