Wednesday, August 24, 2016

HLC.ME Isabella Solid Textured Window Treatment Thermal Insulated Grommet Top Blackout Curtains for Bedroom - Set of 2 (54" W x 84" L Inch, Grey)

Our bedroom gets super hot right now we have been having a dark purple thick sheet up because every curtain we buy the sun lets to much heat in.  I was tired of the sheet looking for one on the ghetto side and it is super hard to dust. So i turned to amazon as stores i was tired of not finding something that works.


I found theses curtains i thought oh wow thermal they should really work. They do come in four colors. Which are Brown,Grey,Ivory, light grey.  I got them in grey to make sure they were super dark and keep out the sun and the evil heat. Living in florida the back of my house where my master bedroom is gets the most sun and then my room is not cold. It is horrible. I have wasted so much money on curtains. I did go to target to get a longer curtain rod.  Theses curtains are 54" wide by 84" long  They are the slip ones So there is 2 curtains in this set. I did use the white ones i all ready had for the middle to cover the little space that theses had.  When taking them out they were creased and wrinkled so I hung them up and then took a steamer and got the wrinkles out.  Theses are made very well and i want to get another pair for out kitchen.


If you would like to get theses amazing curtains head on over to amazon.


I did get theses for free in exchange for a unbiased review.

No comments: